Thursday, April 24, 2014

Letter of the Week Lesson Update

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog and even longer since I did my exciting new lessons with Babycake. As with most projects it was exciting and new and fun at the beginning, but then we had an irregular week, Babycake stayed out of town with grandparents, and life got busy. So I let my plans slide for a bit, and then a while, and now its been over a month,.. actually I really don't know what week it was that we last had planned/structured activities.

Of course we still read regularly, sing the ABC's and practice counting throughout our days, but it was so fun when we did a lesson everyday that related to a subject that continued to pop up throughout the week. I could really see the connections being made and the swiftness with which Babycake would learn a new letter. So I've committed to getting back on track. I've already made plans all the way through week Ii and we are only starting back up with Dd. (I obviously got far with this new phase) Wish us luck this time around lasts longer!

Finished crafts/activities from Weeks Bb and Cc.

Bat, Banana tree, Bumble Bee,
Butterfly, and Bus
Cast mask, Curious George,
and Caterpillar



Cc Week Cat masks with friends...
in a big box b/c big boxes are the most fun for cats and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment