Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Letter of the Week(s) Mm & Nn

Well we're back in the swing of regular learning lessons and crafting. At this point we're in the middle of the alphabet and have reached letters Mm and Nn. 


Nest, Numbers, Noodles, and Night
Mountains, mouse, and Monster


Amazingly, I've realized (maybe for the third time) that when I prepare the crafts and have them cut, separated, and in little baggies ready to be assembled, they don't seem to take much time (in comparison to Babycake saying "I wanna make a craft," and then having to wait for me to get it all ready.) So I've started preparing the crafts in the evenings, or during nap time, when Babycake will not see me and immediately want to do one and whine that it's taking too long to get ready.

This has helped me be able to enjoy our crafting and learning sessions so much more again. I can focus on Babycake and talk with her so much more than race against her attention span attempting to get things ready, set, and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment