Thursday, February 12, 2015

Letter of the week Oo, Pp, & Qq

Even though I've been feeling better the past couple weeks, I haven't been able to keep up with creating new crafts and new letters for each week. So here are our letters we did over the past couple months.

For Oo week, we made an octopus, orangutan, owl, ostrich, and oranges.








Pp week we made a parakeet, polar bears, penguin, and peacock. We also learned about panda bears but failed to craft that.





For Qq week we made a quilt, quail, and queen. This has been one of the more difficult letter weeks. The Qq sound just seems to allude her. When we sing our little jingle on what sound the Q makes, she'll sing along, but if I ask her immediately after she can't tell me. Although it's difficult for Babycake to remember the sound, she still enjoyed crafting. The queen was pretty fun since we made the q the queen's face and hair. Babycake enjoys dressing things up.

I'm hoping to be able to keep up the craftiness while I'm feeling well, and share this fun quality time before her baby brother arrives in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment