Saturday, February 14, 2015

Surprise Valentine Treats

With the hubs being out of town on work over Valentine's Day Babycake and I have been busy making some surprise treats to give him when we visit over the weekend. We all exchanged our gifts before hubby left as we didn't plan to visit, but after being the only parent for a week, I'm done and ready for a change of scenery and a possible break.
To be honest, I didn't come up with these treat ideas on my own. I didn't even find/search for them on Pinterest! (shocking I know) Instead, I was watching the Today show and they had a little tid-bit on DIY valentines. Since we'd already given hubby his gifts, I thought it would be a nice surprise to receive more on our visit! We made Valentine Crackers and oreo pops. Babycake had a great time making both, though I have to say she was much better at making the Valentine Crackers than oreo pops. Here are pic of our work and I've added the videos of how-to at the bottom.
Valentine Cracker supplies
Finished Valentine Crackers


Oreo treats drying

Our finished surprises for Dadda/hubby!





Working on surprise Valentine's for our hotel staff!





No comments:

Post a Comment